Discover the services we offer here at OPTIMUM CARE HOMES LLC. We hope that you and your family will find our services beneficial to your needs.
What We Offer
OPTIMUM CARE HOMES LLC is a small but newly renovated assisted living home located roughly 10 minutes from Johns Hopkins in East Baltimore. We have a total capacity of five beds. We have sizable rooms with substantial closet space. We have three full baths of which only two are accessible to clients. Full baths include window, sink, toilet, vanity, shower, tub, safety support bars, and shower chair for convenience. We also have a newly installed stair glide for convenience and safe and secure travel to the upper level when necessary. Our minimal fee begins at $2500 and up. Contingent on the level of care needed.
Upon admission, the client will be provided with his or her bed, nightstand, night light, chair, lockbox for personal belongings, bedding, and toiletries. The fee also includes three square meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including snacks), medication management, housekeeping (laundry), access to backyard and deck, transportation to and from medical centers, assistance with medical appointments, the option to attend adult daycare, and facilitation of social activities such as games and field trips, as well as access to visit religious institutions per COVID guidelines.
Here at OPTIMUM CARE HOMES LLC, we pride ourselves on the well-thought-out daily programming we provide for our clients.
- Mondays are known as “Mingle Mondays,” where clients are encouraged to participate in socially interactive activities and board games like Bingo, checkers, sorry, cards, etc.
- Tuesdays are known as “Taco Tuesdays,” where clients get to enjoy an evening of delicious tacos prepared by our staff.
- Wednesdays are known as “Independent Wednesdays,” where clients focus on independent activities, such as rearranging the dresser drawers or helping staff with the organization of laundry for the upcoming weekend, etc.
- Thursdays are known as “Family Time,” where staff will assist clients in contacting and bridging the gap between themselves and their loved ones in hopes of greater family support as an outcome.
- Fridays are known as “Cinema Night,” where clients can select a movie or show they like to enjoy for the evening along with their choice of pizza and drinks.
- Saturdays and Sundays are generally when our staff does the laundry, as well as other miscellaneous chores that need to be done.
If you have questions or concerns about our services, feel free to connect with us. You may give us a call or leave us a message here.